Monday, June 4, 2012

My possible return to the big screen? Uh, NOT!

This week I'm auditioning for a role in an indie film whose working title is TOY PIANO MEETS THE MECHANICAL SINGING BIRDS FROM BLOODY 'ELL. I hope they
keep the title -- it drew me to the project in the first place. It includes several bizarre sub-plots, one of which... <><><><>UPDATE!! <> JUNE 21st UPDATE!!  I
DIDN'T get the part. S'cool, though -- it went  to another 'rugged-looking older guy'
with a LOT more film experience than I. ~~ Probably just as well, considering
the huge pile of  stuff  on my plate in July & Aug. incl. dental appointments (shudder) & other stuff, much of it quite un-glamorous. ~~ Friends & followers,
be safe, be well, and have a GREAT summer!                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                              















No comments:

Post a Comment