Tuesday, December 3, 2013

11:15 p.m. Dec. 3rd, 2013 -- Just got back from a Listening Session...

...@ Articulate Music Recording Studio. The final pre-master of the "Sawing Through Bone" CD sounds 'flippin' GREAT' except for the 'bottom end' of the
Van Leer Theme Song, "Party Music", which is "boomy". ~ Engineer / Co-producer Doug V will FIX IT. I'm waay enthused! ~ I hope Beaches Blues Fest Sound Engineer / on-site Co-ordinator Pete A. lets me play at least a few
tunes from it over his xlent house system between live sets on Sat. Dec. 7th at Melange, 172 Main St. @ Gerrard St. E. ~ I believe it'll help sell the remaining 16? copies of the "A Work In  Progress" CD that night -- ONLY SIX DOLLARS EACH, 12 songs. The 'finished product' has 14.

  We're talkin' 'bout R and B, 'funky pop', a "soul ballad" and a slow but HAPPY Blues! ~ I hope this description piques your interest! ~ Tally-Ho, Ybmfo,
We're Kickin' It Up A Notch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment