Sunday, October 4, 2009

A truth about me, LVL, RE: time management.

I'm NOT v. good at it, especially in recent years. How that affects "Lee's Blog" is
that some entries that I want to post, well, they're on my mind & even writn of on papers or in a jrnl rt. near this keyboard, yet it can take up to 10 days or so for them to be posted. ~~ I've lrnd by recent, bitr experience that I must NEVER compose
an email OR post a Blog entry if I'm tired or not yet fully mentally awake. By that I
mean, 4example, if I rise up at 8:30 a.m., I won't be "runn'g on all 8 cylinders" brainwise, 'til 12:30 p.m. ~~~~ I've always detested the taste of coffee and I choose
not to use any other types of stimulants, legal or o'wise. ~~~~ I always used to say as a youth, "I LOVE waking up to an empty house!" (tho' I can adapt nicely when living with The Right Woman.) SO, those of you who've bn entrusted w/ my "Very Secret" home
'phone # know that 1) you are not2call B4 noon, and 2) if I've had a really late nt.,
the 'phone's ringer will be OFF 'til I feel rdy to deal directly w/ incoming callers.
Two silly nicknames that I'll accept w'out glare or growl wl therefore be, "Boris
Ringeroff" and "Les Keystrokes".

No comments:

Post a Comment